Quick and dirty. That’s the theme of this week in many more aspects than one.
1. Flannery enjoyed a night of pampering before the stresses of becoming a big sister set in. AKA she discovered how to put lotion on her feet.
2. Flannery and Zach built this fort. It was pretty cute.
3. I finished my book (Searching for and Maintaining Peace by Fr. Jacques Philippe) before I had a baby! Goal accomplished. And I started a new one. Imitating Mary: Ten Marian Virtues for the Modern Mom by Marge Fenelon. I’m going to try to finish this one before my milk comes in… just kidding. Who knows when this one will get finished!
4.Our Life as First World Missionaries got nominated for a Sheenazing Award! It was a pretty great surprise, we are so humbled to have been nominated and be a part of the Sheenazing Awards. It’s been a lot of fun discovering new blogs in our category. If you haven’t heard of the Sheenazing Awards check them out!
5. We had a waffle party to celebrate our due date. Okay, it was to distract me from the fact that I was going overdue, but still it was very fun. We had our teammates and a few students over and I made the Pioneer Woman’s recipe for Waffles. Delish.
6. Let’s see, what else? Oh yeah, I had a baby! Yep. It’s a Girl! Harper Edel Krueger came VERY quickly on Tuesday, January 20. Stay tuned for the exciting story and all the details some time next week! It was SO FUN I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
7. We’re home from the hospital and the reality of having more than one child is sinking in. But that’s what Dunkin Donuts is for, right?
Okay. I’m going to go feed a baby and take a nap. While I do that you head over to This Ain’t the Lyceum to read some more 7 Quick Takes!
Enjoy what you’re reading?! Thanks! Never miss the action by following me…